Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn & mushroom curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn & mushroom curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn & mushroom curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Every person has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this actually a true statement. This is a thing that many people live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not know why. You will be pleased to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
Cornell University did a study on the effect apples have on your brain. This research revealed that the ingredients in apples are able to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. And because of this you will see that apples can actually help people avoid the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
I hope I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so good. The huge benefits we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. It is possible to locate many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples when you go to the grocery store. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn & mushroom curry recipe. You can have prawn & mushroom curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn & mushroom curry:
- Provide 500 grams prawns (i prefer prawns without its tiny legs removed its juicy and crunchy)
- Take 300 grams mushrooms chopped in quarters
- Provide 150 grams cauliflower chopped
- Get 1 medium size onion finely chopped
- Get 2 tomatoes chopped (or 2 teaspoon tomato paste)
- Use 4 pieces of Finely chopped green chilli
- Get 1 capsicum chopped
- You need 3 spring onions chopped
- Use 1⁄4 tbsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1⁄4 tbsp ground black pepper
- Prepare 1⁄2 tbsp curry powder
- Prepare salt
Steps to make Prawn & mushroom curry:
- Heat oil in pan and stir fry the prawns for 4-5 mins.
- Add the cauliflower and mushrooms and stir fry it for another 5-7 mins. Flavor with salt.
- Add the other ingredients and stir fry for 4mins. And lastly add the spring onions and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy the curry.
If you find this Prawn & mushroom curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.