Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin Curry With Prawns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Curry With Prawns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really good guidance. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Focus on the sides. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish choice at a restaurant. Now lots of the fast food choices have been widened considerably. There are many salads around now. You can also pick out Chili. You might get baked potatoes. You can pick fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t require eating one thing deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to build a meal from side dishes. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count very low and stay away from time and effort.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin curry with prawns recipe. To make pumpkin curry with prawns you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Curry With Prawns:
- Get 4 Prawns
- You need 300 grams Chop pumpkin / I use Japanese pumpkin
- Use curry paste
- Provide 1 clove Garlic
- Prepare 2 each Dry chillies
- You need 1 tbsp Chop mix lemon glass,galangal ,kafir peels,turmeric ,coriander seeds
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Shrimp paste
- Take 1 head Onion
- You need 1 Eggplant
- Use 4 Fresh chillies,4 cherry tomato
- Use 2 each Kaffir lime leaves slice
- You need 1 bunch Sweet Basils
- Prepare seasoning
- Take 1 tsp Palm sugar
- Take 1 tsp Sugar
- Get 1 tbsp Fish sauce
- You need 1 as needed Black pepper
- Use 250 ml Coconut milk
Steps to make Pumpkin Curry With Prawns:
- Chop pumpkin in bite piece, slice eggplant , kafir leaves clean and peeled shrimps ,keep head for decoration
- Chop all curry paste ingredients and hit by pestle and mortar ..until mild blend ,add shrimp paste ,set aside
- In skillet add three spoon of coconut milk on low heat until boiled , then add curry paste ,stir slowly until get dry and good fragrance
- Add more coconut milk little by little keep stirring until the paste color turn red and shinny ,this stage you can smell the creamy fragrance of coconut and paste
- Add seasoning ingredients , taste ..must be creamy sweet by pumpkin and coconut , little spice ,good smell,good color
- Add pumpkin,eggplant ,kafir leave ,stir if get dry can add some stock just enough to make pumpkin soft , about 8 mins,then follow with prawns ,leave it for three mins until prawns turn red and cooked
- Add sweet Basils and served hot with rice
If you find this Pumpkin Curry With Prawns recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.