Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Veg Sizzler recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg Sizzler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Sizzler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. From time to time, though, you totally do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and complete the day. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because lots of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Pick out a drive through with a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with better palates. For instance, Arby’s doesn’t serve hamburgers. You can eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, in addition they have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not all fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg sizzler recipe. To make veg sizzler you only need 44 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Veg Sizzler:
- Use Basic ingredients:
- You need boiled basmati rice
- You need rajma curry
- Use - aloo tikkis
- Prepare french fries from big potatoes
- Provide cabbage leaves
- Provide french beans cut into long strips(parboiled)
- Prepare carrot cut into long strips(parboiled)
- Prepare any or all red/ green/ yellow capsicum cut into long strips
- Use broccoli/ cauliflower florets parboiled
- Get Hot red sauce
- Take Cheese
- Take For aloo tikkis:
- Use boiled & mashed potatoes
- You need boiled mix veg (carrot,french beans,peas)
- Take green chillies-ginger paste
- Get garam masala
- Provide aamchur powder or lemon juice
- You need Salt
- Use Semolina for coating
- Use Oil for shallow frying
- Prepare For Rajma curry:
- Provide boiled rajma/ black beans
- Use oil
- Prepare tomato puree
- You need red chilli powder
- Use garam masala
- Provide sugar
- Provide Salt
- Use For hot red sauce:
- You need oil
- Provide green chillies ginger paste
- Use tomato puree
- Get tomato sauce
- You need soya sauce
- Get sugar
- You need white vinegar
- Use water
- Get black pepper powder
- Prepare Salt
- Get For sizzling sound (vapours)make per plate/ sizzler
- Get butter
- You need vinegar
- Get water
Steps to make Veg Sizzler:
- First prepare Rajma curry..Wash & soak rajma for 6-8 hours.Boiled in pressure cooker with salt and pinch of soda-bi-carb.for 5-6 whistles. Strain & keep aside. In kadhai add /heat oil,add tomato puree,red chilli powder, garam masala, sugar and salt,mix well & cook on medium flame. After one boil,add boiled rajma,cook for few minutes till gravy is formed.keep aside.
- While rajma being cooked in pressure cooker,in another cooker, cook basmati rice & potatoes. Wash & cut and Parboiled all vegetables.
- Prepare Hot red sauce…In kadhai add, heat oil,add green chillies- ginger paste,saute for 30 secs,add tomato puree and tomato sauce and all mentioned ingredients, add cornflour dissolved in water,mix well & boil for 10 mins on slow flame till sauce like mixture formed. Keep aside.
- Now make aloo tikkis..in mixing bowl,add peel and mashed potatoes mixture. Add parboiled french beans carrot and peas, green chillies-ginger paste, garam masala, lemon juice,salt.Mix well. Divide into 8 equal portions flatten them in oval shape cutlets. Roll each prepared aloo tikkis in semolina. Shallow fry on hot tawa with oil on both sides till golden brown. Keep aside.
- As sauce being prepared..make french fries. Keep aside. Wash and pat dry cabbage leaves. In small cup mix butter, vinegar and water…for sizzling.
- To assemble Veg Sizzler.. Keep sizzling plate on open high flame,heat for 10 mins. After 10 mins,off the flame. Arrange cabbage leaves on it. Put boiled rice in cup, overturn it in center of cabbage bed. Arrange parboiled vegs on one side of rice,on other side keep 2 aloo tikkis. Pour 1⁄2 cup of prepared rajma curry on half portion of rice(as shown). On it's side arrange prepared french fries.
- Again ON /Start the flame,on medium flame,place the prepared sizzler plate, drizzle hot red sauce all over the parboiled vegetables,rice,french fries. Sprinkle/ grate cheese all over. On the edges of sizzler plate(inside/ below cabbage bed),pour with spoon sizzling mixture of butter/ vinegar/ water. Sizzling sound & vapours will start coming out. Off the flame. Place this sizzling hot plate on special wooden plate for sizzler. Serve/ Relish Delicious Veg Sizzler.
If you find this Veg Sizzler recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.