Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Dal dhokli recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dal dhokli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dal dhokli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Massive Advantages For Your Health.
Every person has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
While everybody knows that taking in plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make certain your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? Well lets check out the vitamins and minerals that you can acquire in just one apple. With regards to the actual minerals that are generally in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to name a few. Needless to say vitamins are in addition essential for your overall health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The one thing you should realize is that we only covered some of the benefits of eating apples. You’ll be able to find many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. I hope that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you wind up getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health could tremendously be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dal dhokli recipe. To make dal dhokli you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dal dhokli:
- Take 1 cup Wheat flour
- Provide 1⁄4 cup Tuvar dal
- You need 1⁄2 cup Tomato onion chop
- Take 1 teaspoon Chilli garlic paste
- Take 1⁄4 cup Chopped Lauki(bottlegourd)
- Take 1 tbsp Oil
- Get 4 Curry leaves
- Get 1⁄4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon corinader powder
- Use to taste salt and red chilli powder
- Provide 1 pinch hing/ asafoetida
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Ajwain/carom seeds
- Take 1 glass Water
Steps to make Dal dhokli:
- For dhokli atta take a atta in a small plate add ajwain oil salt mix it well and make a soft dough
- Add one 1 tablespoon oil in a cooker heat the oil then add mustard seeds and jeera hing and curry leaves
- After that add onion chilli garlic paste and fry till golden brown dinner tomato Lauki mix it well
- Add red chilli coriander powder salt turmeric mix it and cook the mixture for 1 minute
- Wash the dal and add into the mixture then add one glass of water and allow it to boil
- Take the atta and make a square shaped roti then cut it into small pieces with the help of knife then add the pieces into the cooker and cook it for for 10 to 15 minutes 2 to 3 whistles at low medium flame
- Dal dhokli is ready serve hot garnish with coriander butter
If you find this Dal dhokli recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.