Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Dalchaval and bheedi aloo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dalchaval and bheedi aloo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dalchaval and bheedi aloo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. Not too long ago, the only side dish item at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now just about all of the well-known fast food places have widened their menus. Now you can get a variety of salads. You might get chili. Baked potatoes can even be bought. Fruit is generally offered. There are many healthful options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to build a meal out of side dishes. When you choose to do this you may keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. At times the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dalchaval and bheedi aloo recipe. You can have dalchaval and bheedi aloo using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dalchaval and bheedi aloo:
- Prepare 125 gms Mix dal (tur and yellow moong)
- Prepare 1⁄2 small onions
- Take 3 medium tomatoes
- Take few green chillies
- Provide few curry leaves
- Use as required Coriander leaves for granishing
- Use 1 tsp red chiili powder
- Provide 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Take 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Take as per taste salt
- Take as required oil
- Use 200 gms Bheedi aloo
- Provide 1 bowl Rice
- You need For Tadka- little mustard seeds,pinch Jeera,hing,2 whole Red chillies
Steps to make Dalchaval and bheedi aloo:
- Boil dals in cooker,till 3⁄4 whistles,in a kadhai put oil,when heated put grated onions stir till, pinkish in colour,then put ginger garlic paste and tomatoes pieces, stir for few minutes,then put Red chilli powder,haldi, coriander powder,salt,and put these gravy in boiled dals and close the cooker fr 1 whistle,give tadkaa; put mustard seeds Jeera hing and 2 cloves of Red chilli and sprinkle over Dal.
- In Pan, put oil,when heated put cubes of potatoes, little salt(as potatoes while fry early),then put pieces of bheedi in it,fry for 5 mins,then put all masalas and little salt.
- Serve with steam rice and eat hot, yummy ii taste.
If you find this Dalchaval and bheedi aloo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.