Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fish in raw mango curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish in raw mango curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish in raw mango curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is certainly excellent advice. Now and then, though, you totally do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be plagued by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because most famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is the way to eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Aim toward the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish choice at a restaurant. Now most of the fast food choices have been widened a great deal. Now you can get a range of salads. Chili is definitely another option. You might get baked potatoes. You can choose fruit. There are a lot of options that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to create a meal from side dishes. When you are doing this you are able to keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Simple reason states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else make your dinner. If you choose healthy items, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish in raw mango curry recipe. To cook fish in raw mango curry you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish in raw mango curry:
- Get 500 gm baasa/ aar/ prawns / rohu
- Provide 1 raw mango diced
- Prepare 200 ml coconut milk
- Get 1 onion
- Provide 1 tomato
- Get 7-8 garlic cloves
- Use 2 inch ginger
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp methi daana(fenugreek seeds)
- You need 1 tablespoon paprika
- Take 1 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- Take 1 tablespoon Dhaniya (Coriander)powder
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Take 3-4 green chillies
Steps to make Fish in raw mango curry:
- Wash and marinate the fish in turmeric and salt.
- Fry the fish in some oil and keep aside
- Make a paste of the onion, ginger, garlic, tomato and chillies
- Add the methi, paste and masalas (turmeric, paprika and dhaniya powder) to the pan and sauté till it releases oil.
- Add the diced raw mango, followed by the coconut milk.
- Let it simmer till the mangoes are half cooked. Add the fried fish thereafter.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes. Add salt and a teaspoon of sugar to balance out the taste. Ready!!!
If you find this Fish in raw mango curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.