Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Koot Curry(Tamil style Bottlegourd Chana dal curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Koot Curry(Tamil style Bottlegourd Chana dal curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Koot Curry(Tamil style Bottlegourd Chana dal curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to this. Now and then, though, you totally do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Select water, juice or maybe milk as a drink. Drinking a large soft drink causes hundreds of empty calories into your diet. A single serving of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes begin at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This implies that your drink alone will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are much healthier choices.
Fundamental reason states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to koot curry(tamil style bottlegourd chana dal curry) recipe. To make koot curry(tamil style bottlegourd chana dal curry) you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Koot Curry(Tamil style Bottlegourd Chana dal curry):
- Provide 1⁄2 cup soaked Chana Dal
- Provide 1⁄2 kg chopped bottle gourd
- Prepare 1 tsp Turmeric
- Take 1⁄2 cup Chopped coconut
- You need 1 tsp sambhar powder
- Prepare 2 tsp coriander seeds
- Get 6-7 Bedki Whole chillies
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Mustard seeds
- Use 6⁄7 curry leaves
- Use 2 tsp Oil
- You need 1⁄2 cup Chopped coriander leaves
- Prepare To taste Salt
Steps to make Koot Curry(Tamil style Bottlegourd Chana dal curry):
- Boil together Bottle gourd and chana dal along with salt and turmeric.
- Dry roast coconut, 4-5 red chillies and coriander seeds.
- Grind it to make a dry masala.
- Now take a vessel, add the boiled vegetable and dal. Add the coconut masala and Veerappa Sambar masala to it. Add salt and mix well.
- Now add water according to consistency and take a boil.
- Now take oil, add mustard and whole red chillies and then curry leaves and once splatters add it to the curry.
- Serve hot with rice/ puri/ phulka.
If you find this Koot Curry(Tamil style Bottlegourd Chana dal curry) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.