Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish option at a restaurant. Now most of the fast food choices have been widened a great deal. There are plenty of salads out there these days. Chili is definitely another choice. You can get baked potatoes. You could get fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t require eating one thing deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to make a meal out of side dishes. When you do this you can keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. If you choose healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe. To make thai red prawn curry with sticky rice you only need 27 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice:
- Get 1 white onion
- Provide 1⁄2 tin coconut milk
- Provide 300 g large raw king prawns
- Prepare Half a bag of spinach leaves
- Use Curry sauce - blitz together
- Get 1 red onion
- Get 1 red or orange pepper
- Prepare 1 large red chilli
- You need 1 spring onion
- Prepare 1 thumbsize piece of ginger
- Use 2 cloves garlic
- You need 3 large fresh tomatoes
- You need Squeeze honey
- You need Splash Soy sauce
- Provide Splash fish sauce
- Prepare Half the juice from a lime
- Take 1 tbspn size amount of lemongrass
- Get Spices
- Prepare 1 spoon cumin
- Get 1 spoon ground coriander
- Use 1 spoon turmeric
- Use Garnish
- Take Fresh coriander
- You need Lime wedge
- Take Poppy seeds
- Provide Spring onion
- Take Fresh red chilli
Steps to make Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice:
- Finely dice white onion and fry in a drizzle of oil. Once onions are soft add the spices and cook for a few mins. Pour over the blitzed curry sauce ingredients and simmer for 10 mins or so on low. Add the coconut milk off the heat and simmer again for 10 mins or so. Taste and season with more salt/soy or honey if needed.
- Cook your sticky rice for 10 mins or so and while this is cooking add your prawns and spinach leaves. Taste again before you serve and garnish and enjoy.
If you find this Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.