Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chingri Macher Malai Curry and doodh pulao recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chingri Macher Malai Curry and doodh pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chingri Macher Malai Curry and doodh pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Good For Your Health.
Everybody has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You may know men and women that live by this and also demand that their children live by this guideline as well. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not know why. In this post we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
Your heart is yet another thing which really can be helped when you eat apples. I am sure you know that apples contain fiber, and that, and some of the other substances of apples can promote heart health. These ingredients can even help to reduce your cholesterol, which is also beneficial to promoting heart health. One thing you should recognize is that many of the ingredients for a healthful heart tend to be found in the skin of the apple. If you happen to be one of the people who skin their apple before eating it, you may want to change that habit so that you are receiving all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. One thing you should realize is that we only covered a portion of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples when you go to the store. These apples could lead to helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chingri macher malai curry and doodh pulao recipe. To cook chingri macher malai curry and doodh pulao you need 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chingri Macher Malai Curry and doodh pulao:
- Get For the pulao
- Provide 2 cup gobhi do bhog rice
- Use 1 Bay leaf
- Provide 2 Green cardimaom and cloves
- You need 1 small dalchini
- Use 1⁄2 cup dry fruits(kaju, kismis and badam)
- You need 2 tbsp ghee
- Get 1 teaspoon sugar
- Take 2 cup milk
- Use For the prawn Malai curry
- Get 1 kg large prawn
- Get 3 tbsp onion paste
- You need 1 tbsp ginger paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp garlic paste
- Get 2 large tomato
- Use 1 teaspoon turmeric and red Chile powder
- Get 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- Provide 1 teaspoon whole jeera
- Provide 2 Bay leaf
- Use 2 elachi, 3-4 cloves, 1 small dalchini
- Take 1 large bowl of thick coconut milk
- Use to taste Salt
- You need 3 tbsp Mustard oil
- Use 1 teaspoon ghee
- Provide 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Get 3-4 Green chiles
Steps to make Chingri Macher Malai Curry and doodh pulao:
- For the prawn first clean and devain it. Marinate it with salt and turmeric powder. In a pan add the oil, when it becomes hot. Just add the prawn and just saute it for 5 min. Otherwise it will get hard. Now remove the prawn. In the same oil add bay leaf, whole cumin seeds, green elachi, cloves and dalchini. Now add
- Add the onion paste, saute it till pink. Then add ginger and garlic paste. Fry it well. Then add the finely chopped tomatoes or you can use tomatoes paste. Add turmeric and red Chile powder. Let the masala cook
- Now add the coriander powder and let the masala cook. Add some water to it. When it comes to boil add the prawn. Add sugar and salt to taste. Now cover and let it cook for 5-7 min.
- Now add the coconut milk and let it cook for at least 10 min in low flame till oil starts floating on top. Add the green Chile slit. Add ghee and garam masala just before putting off the flame.
- Now for the pulao. Wash the gobindho bhog rice. It is an arometic rice very small in size. Spread it so that the excess water is drain. Now in a pressure cooker or pan. Add ghee. Fry the dry fruits and keep it aside. Now in the same pressure cook add bay leaf, whole garam masala and then the rice saute it. Add sugar and salt. Saute it for 2-3 min. Then add the milk. Add the dry fruit. Put on the lid and give 2 whistle. Let it cook before removing the lid. You can also mix use milk and water in
- In 2:1 ratio if you don't have such amount of milk. Try to take full cream milk. It will taste batter. The pulao is a bit sweet.
If you find this Chingri Macher Malai Curry and doodh pulao recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.