Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Red chicken authentic recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red chicken authentic recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red chicken authentic recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really good advice. But at times the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Pick out a drive through at a restaurant that is known for catering to people with better palates. For example, Arby’s won’t provide hamburgers. As an alternative you’ll be able to choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes a lot of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not all fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red chicken authentic recipe. To cook red chicken authentic you need 30 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red chicken authentic:
- Take 1 Chicken
- Use For Marination:
- Provide 1 cup Curd
- You need 2 pinches Red food Color
- Prepare 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- Use 1 tsp Haldi
- You need As per taste Salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Take 1 tbsp Dhaniya powder
- Take 1⁄2 tbsp Zeera powder
- Use As per taste Black pepper powder
- Take 1 Lemon
- Prepare For Masala:
- You need 4 tbsp Coconut desiccated
- Take 7-8 Almond roasted
- Prepare 7-8 Cashew roasted
- Use For Tempering:
- Use 1 cup Oil
- Provide Handful Curry leaves
- You need 4-5 Green chilli slit
- Get 1 Cinnamon
- Provide 2 cardamoms
- You need 4 Cloves
- Use 1 Javitri
- Provide 1 tsp Shah zeera
- Take 1 cup Fried onions brown
- Provide 2 tsp Garam masala
- Use handful Coriander
- Provide As per taste Red chilli sauce
- Provide As per taste Tomato ketchup
Instructions to make Red chicken authentic:
- Add red food color mix well now marinate the chicken with salt, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, black pepper, haldi, coriander lemon mix well and keep aside.
- Now grind the roasted coconut powder almond and cashew into fine paste use water 4tbsp.
- Into a pot add oil put curry leaves add whole garam spices then add onions fried and ginger garlic paste 1tbsp and put the paste of coconut almond and cashew. Saute till raw smell goes. Now put the Marinated chicken into the pot and cook it untill the chicken is tender.
- Add garam masla powder coriander leaves red chilli sauce and tomato ketchup cook it and mix nicely. Cook for a while. Lastly may give it smokey flavour. Avoid it if you don't want. It's all ready have it and enjoy.
If you find this Red chicken authentic recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.