Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Restaurant style Prawn curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Restaurant style Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Restaurant style Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. Now and then, though, you definitely do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Visit a drive through at a place that has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. As an alternative you can pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes an abundance of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not all fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Logic states that that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to restaurant style prawn curry recipe. You can have restaurant style prawn curry using 18 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Restaurant style Prawn curry:
- Take 250 grams medium sized prawn
- Prepare 1 big onion sliced
- Provide 2 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- You need 1 big onion chopped
- Provide 2 tablespoon grated coconut
- Use 2 tablespoon coconut milk
- Use 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Get 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Provide 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin powder
- Get 1⁄4 teaspoon fennel powder
- You need 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Prepare 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Use 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Take 4-5 curry leaves
- You need 1-2 pods garlic chopped
- Get 2-3 green or red chilli
- You need to taste Salt
Instructions to make Restaurant style Prawn curry:
- Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan.
- Saute chopped onion for 2-3 minutes.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and saute for few seconds.
- Add chopped tomato.
- Stir for 1 minute.
- Add salt, coriander, cumin, fennel, red chilli, turmeric and garam masala powder.
- Mix and fry for a minute and then add grated coconut.
- Mix well and continue to fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let the mixture cool.
- De vein, remove the shell and clean prawns.
- Keep aside.
- Grind the prepared mixture to make a smooth paste.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan.
- Splatter cumin seeds,split fresh chilli, chopped garlic and curry leaves.
- Add the prepared prawns and fry for a minute or till the prawns change colour.
- Add the prepared curry paste and mix well to combine.
- Add coconut milk and give it a boil.
- Adjust the gravy consistency according to your choice by adding more coconut milk or water.
- Check the salt and remove from heat.
- Don't overcook the curry, or the prawns will be rubbery in texture. Remove from heat when the curry starts to boil.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Garnish with curry leaves or coriander leaves and serve with fried rice, jeera rice or steamed rice.
If you find this Restaurant style Prawn curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.