Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chana dal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chana dal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some benefit to this. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Choose water, juice or milk as a drink. Choosing a huge soda as your beverage contributes hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. A single portion of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. That helping normally is made up of at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is frequently a minimum of twenty ounces. It is usually no less than 30 ounces. This means that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet program. Water, fruit juice and milk, however, are far better choices.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chana dal curry recipe. You can cook chana dal curry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chana dal curry:
- You need 1 . Chana dal - 2 cup
- Prepare 2 . Tomato - 3 medium
- Provide 3 . Garlic cloves - 5 chopped
- Get 4 . Ginger - 1 inch chopped
- Prepare 5 . Greenchilli - 2
- You need 6 . Onions - 2
- Take 7 . Turmeric powder - 1⁄4 tspn
- Use 8 . Coriander powder - 1 tspn
- Use 9 . Red chilli powder - 1 tspn
- Take 10 . Oil - 2 tbspn
- Take 11 . Coriander leaves
- Take 12 . Salt to taste
- You need 13 . Water
Instructions to make Chana dal curry:
- Soak chana dal for about 30 minutes. - Add tomatoes, garlic, ginger, greenchilli and salt to blender.
- Make a puree out of it. In a non stick pressure cooker, heat oil and add onion, saute till they turn golden brown colour.
- Add the soaked chana dal and salt, saute for 4 minutes. Add turmeric powder and saute it for another 4 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree and greenchilli. Add 1⁄4 cup water, coriander powder and red chilli powder.
- Cover the pressure cooker and cook till 4 - 5 whistle.
- Once the whistle are done, simmer the dal for 15 minutes.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix well. - Serve hot with steamed rice or chapathi. - Enjoy!
If you find this Chana dal curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.