Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry in a Hurry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry in a Hurry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Aim at the side dishes. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish option at a restaurant. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have increased their choices. Now you can get several different salads. You could get chili. You might get baked potatoes. You can choose fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t include eating one thing deep fried. When deciding on your supper from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count lower and stay away from time and effort.
Fundamental reason states that the best way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a few good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry in a hurry recipe. To make curry in a hurry you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry in a Hurry:
- Take 250 grams prawns
- Prepare 1 tin coconut milk
- Get 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- Use 1 knob ginger grated
- You need 3 garlic cloves diced
- Get 1 heaped tbsp of garam masala
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp turmeric
- Prepare 1 tbsp mustard seeds yellow or black
- Get 1 red onion sliced
- You need Handful coriander roughly chopped
- You need Juice of a lime
- Get Salt and pepper
- Provide 1 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1 red or green chilli diced
- Provide Handful spinach
Instructions to make Curry in a Hurry:
- In a large frying pan or wok, put it on a medium heat and throw in the spices! Once the mustard seeds are popping put in the oil.
- Next add the ginger, garlic and onion stir well so if softens.
- Next add the tomatoes, I added the spinach too because it was frozen, but if you have fresh you add it at the end.
- Bubble the sauce down and add the coconut milk. Simmering away.
- Once it simmered down for a few minutes add the prawns and salt and pepper, leave them in for a few minutes add the fresh coriander and serve!
If you find this Curry in a Hurry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.