Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Masala papad curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala papad curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala papad curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly very good information. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to make a meal from scratch. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because most well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish choice at a restaurant. Now just about all of the famous fast food places have broadened their menus. Now you may get a range of salads. Chili is yet another choice. You can get a baked potato. You could possibly get fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t include eating something deep fried. When you order your supper through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count lower and save yourself time and effort.
Basic sense states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala papad curry recipe. To make masala papad curry you need 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Masala papad curry:
- Prepare 2 masala papad just roast on hot tawa
- You need 1 small onion chopped with 1 green chilli
- Get 2 tomatoes puree
- Take 1⁄2 tsp each Ginger garlic paste
- Use 1⁄4 tsp Asofoetida
- Provide to taste Salt
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp Turmeric
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp or les Kashmiri red chilli powders
- You need 1⁄4 tsp Garam masala
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Coriander powder
- Provide as required Coriander leaves few chopped
- You need 1 bay leaf cut into two pieces
- Prepare 2 cloves
- Get 2 tbs ghee or oil u like
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp cumin seeds
Steps to make Masala papad curry:
- First heat ghee in a pan add bay leaf cumin seeds,cloves and asofoetida saute for a little good aroma will comes add ginger, garlic saute for a minute add onion chopped and saute till golden brown add tomato puree when it leaves the ghee add all dry masalas and saute little then add 1 and 1⁄2 cup of water by adding salt boil for two minutes
- On the other side roast papad on tawa hot med flame by pressing with the cloth do carefully so papad should not be burn roast properly from all sides. When gravy ready break papad into pieces roughly and add in the gravy just boil it and serve in a bowl by garnishing with coriander leaves and enjoy the rajasthani curry.
If you find this Masala papad curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.