Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak dal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak dal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am sure you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
At this stage we are going to show you why these minerals and vitamins are important to good health. As I am confident you know, research is being performed all the time and there have been studies that have been done that clearly show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. Some of the cancers that apples will help evade are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. I’m not sure about you but when I read that I went out and got an entire bag of apples.
And now you recognize why individuals tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. One thing you should understand is that we only covered some of the benefits of eating apples. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I really hope that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak dal recipe. You can cook palak dal using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak dal:
- Use 1 bunch spinach leaves finely chopped
- Prepare 1 cup toor dal
- You need 2-3 curry leaves
- Provide 1 green chilli chopped
- Use 1 small lemon sized tamarind
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Provide 3⁄4 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 3 tbsp oil
- Take 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Provide 1 tsp shahi jeera(cumin seeds)
- You need 2 red chillies dried
- You need As needed Curry leaves
- Prepare 4-5 chopped garlic pods chopped
- Prepare pinch hing/asafoetida
Steps to make Palak dal:
- Clean wash the spinach or palak leaves and finely chop them.
- In a pressure cooker, add 1 cup of toor dal and 3 cups of water.
- Now add 1 bowl of finely chopped palak leaves to pressure cooker.
- Add tamarind, curry leaves, green chilli and 1 tsp of oil and mix well.
- Make sure all the palak leaves are properly dipped in the water.
- Add a cup of water if required. - Close the lid of pressure cooker and cook it for 5 whistles.
- Once the pressure from cooker releases, open the lid and smash the dal well. Simmer it in low flame.
- Now add turmeric, chilli powder and salt.
- Mix it properly and keep it aside.
- In a frying pan take some oil and add all the seasoning ingredients.
- Once the garlic turns golden brown, mix the seasoning ingredients to palak dal.
- Give a good stir to palak dal.
- Your palak dal is ready. serve with hot steamed rice or with rotis.
If you find this Palak dal recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.