Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn Malai Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to that. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It was not that long ago that all you could get in a fast food diner was French Fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their products. There are many salads out there these days. You can get chili. You can also buy a baked potato. You could get fruit. There are so many selections that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to build a meal from side dishes. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count lower and escape time and effort.
Basic logic states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can cook prawn malai curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Malai Curry:
- Take 500 gram Prawns
- Provide 200 gram coconut milk
- Take 50 gram coconut paste
- Provide 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- You need 1 onion cut into thin slices
- Use 1-2 bay leaves
- Prepare 8-10 cloves Garlic cut into thin slices
- Take 1 tablespoon Ginger
- Use 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- You need 1 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- Use 2-3 green chillies
- Get To taste salt
- Take To taste sugar
- Take As needed oil
Steps to make Prawn Malai Curry:
- Wash and clean the prawns. Add turmeric powder and salt and keep it aside
- Heat a pan and add some oil into it. When hot add the prawns and fry it lightly and remove
- Into the same oil add bay leaf, sliced onion, garlic, green chillies and saute till light brown
- Add ginger paste, coconut pate, turmeric powder, salt and mix well. Let it cook for 2 mins and then add the prawns and saute again for 2-3 mins
- Add water and let it cook on low flame for 5-7 mins. Once prawn is well cooked and soft, add the coconut milk and some sugar
- Add garam masala and remove from pan. Prawn malai curry is ready to be served with rice
If you find this Prawn Malai Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.