Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dal Makhani Restaurant style,Shahi Paneer,butter Naan & garlic Naan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dal Makhani Restaurant style,Shahi Paneer,butter Naan & garlic Naan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am sure you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? Many people have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that people in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not know why. In this post we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
At this time we are going to show you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are important to good health. Well to begin with there have been a lot of studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the potential risk of various cancers. By eating apples you could lower your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. That point by itself really should be enough to make sure individuals are eating at least one apple a day.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so healthy for you. The advantages we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. In the event you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the very next time you go to the store. You will see that your overall health may tremendously be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dal makhani restaurant style,shahi paneer,butter naan & garlic naan recipe. To cook dal makhani restaurant style,shahi paneer,butter naan & garlic naan you need 59 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dal Makhani Restaurant style,Shahi Paneer,butter Naan & garlic Naan:
- Get Dal Makhani–
- Get whole black urad dal / sabut urad dal
- Prepare kidney beans / rajma
- Take water for soaking
- Prepare water, for pressure cooking
- Take salt
- Prepare ghee / clarified butter
- Use bay leaf / tej patta
- Take large tomatoes, finely chopped
- Prepare ginger-garlic paste
- Use turmeric powder
- Get large onion, finely chopped
- Take coriander powder
- Take cumin powder
- Prepare kashmiri chilli powder, or as per your spice level
- Get salt
- Take water, or as required
- You need fresh cream, or as required
- Prepare Coriander leaves, chopped
- You need TEMPERING:
- Provide ghee / clarified butter
- Prepare hing / asafoetida
- Get dried red chillies
- Get garam masala
- Provide Shahi Paneer–
- Use butter
- Take cardamom
- Prepare cinnamon
- You need black cardamom
- Provide cloves
- Provide onion, sliced
- Get garlic
- You need ginger, chopped
- Get tomato, chopped
- Provide water
- Provide salt
- Get CURRY–
- Get butter
- Prepare shahi jeera
- Provide bay leaf
- Take turmeric
- Provide kashmiri red chilli powder
- Take cream / malai
- Use paneer
- You need threads saffron
- Use kasuri methi, crushed
- Provide garam masala
- You need Butter Naan–
- Provide maida
- Take sugar
- Use baking powder
- Provide baking soda
- Get salt
- Prepare curd / yogurt, fresh thick
- You need oil
- Prepare lukewater, to knead
- Use INGREDIENTS:
- Take butter
- Take coriander leaves, finely chopped,1 tbsp chopped garlic
Steps to make Dal Makhani Restaurant style,Shahi Paneer,butter Naan & garlic Naan:
- Take 1 cup of black urad dal and ¼ cup of rajma in a large bowl. - Add enough water and soak overnight or at least for 8 hours. - rinse the dal in running water and transfer it into a cooker. add 3 cups of water. - Also, add some salt to taste. - Close the lid and pressure cook on a medium flame for 5 whistles or till the dals are cooked completely.
- In a large kadhai add a tbsp of ghee and saute bay leaf for a minute. or till they turn fragrant. - then add finely chopped onions and saute till they change in colour. - Once onions are done, add ginger-garlic paste. saute till the raw smell disappears completely. - Now add chopped tomatoes and cook till they are soft.
- Add turmeric, coriander powder, cumin powder, chilli powder and salt to taste. Cook the masalas for a minute. - once the masalas start releasing oil from sides, add cooked dal and give a good stir. - adjust the consistency by adding 1 cup of water or as required. - Boil for 15 minutes or more till the dal absorbs flavour and turns thick.
- To get the creamy texture, add 2 tbsp of fresh cream. you can also skip or increase the amount of cream according to your preference.
- Heat tadka pan, and add a tbsp or more ghee. once it begins to melts, add hing. - Also add dried chillies,and garam masala fry for 2-3 seconds.
- And immediately pour the tempering over dal makhani. give a good mix to get bright colour and flavour. - serve dal makhani with garlic naan.
- For Shahi Paneer. firstly, in a kadai heat 1 tbsp butter and saute 2 pods cardamom, 1 inch cinnamon,1 pod black cardamom and 3 cloves. - Now add 1 onion, 3 clove garlic and 1 inch ginger. - Saute slightly until onion softens. - Further, add 2 tomato and saute slightly.
- Also add 1 cup water and 1 tsp salt. mix well. - cover and boil for 20 minutes or until it softens completely. - cool completely and transfer to a blender. blend to smooth paste without adding any water. - sieve the puree making sure the puree is smooth and silky. keep aside.
- In a large kadai heat 1 tbsp butter and saute ½ tsp shahi jeera and 1 bay leaf. - Keeping flame on low add ¼ tsp turmeric and 1 tsp chilli powder. - Saute slightly until the spices turn aromatic. - Add in the prepared tomato-onion puree and mix well.
- Further, add ¼ cup cream and mix until everything is well combined. - Add in 15 cubes paneer, few threads saffron and mix well. - Cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until flavours are absorbed well. - Now add ½ tsp kasuri methi and ¼ tsp garam masala. mix well. - Finally, enjoy shahi paneer with butter Naan or garlic naan.
- For butter Naan.. firstly, knead the dough for 10 minutes with ingredients listed for dough, cover with a moist cloth and rest for 2 hours in a warm place, after 2 hours, knead the dough slightly..to remove if any air present in the dough, pinch a ball sized dough.
- Gently roll to oval shape using a rolling pin. make sure you do not make too thin nor thick. and also keep the size in mind. it should not be larger than your tawa size. Place chopped coriander leaves and onion seeds over the Naan and roll again. For garlic naan place chopped garlic. - grease with water over naan.
- Now place the Naan in the tray of electric Tandoor which is already hot.Keep for 8-9 minutes or till the Naan isn’t ready.Keep watching in between.
- Now remove the Naan from the Tandoor also brush with some butter very gently.
- Serve hot butter and garlic Naan with Dal Makhani and Shahi paneer.
If you find this Dal Makhani Restaurant style,Shahi Paneer,butter Naan & garlic Naan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.