Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Nadan Mutta Roast (Kerala Style Egg Roast) Dry Egg Curry Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nadan Mutta Roast (Kerala Style Egg Roast) Dry Egg Curry Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus better now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Select a drive through at a restaurant which is known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. You may eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes an abundance of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food restaurants will not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Simple sense states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nadan mutta roast (kerala style egg roast) dry egg curry recipe recipe. You can cook nadan mutta roast (kerala style egg roast) dry egg curry recipe using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Nadan Mutta Roast (Kerala Style Egg Roast) Dry Egg Curry Recipe:
- Take 5 Eggs (Boiled)
- You need 2 Onions (Medium sized) Finely Chopped
- You need 2 Green Chillies (Chopped)
- Use 2 Tomatoes (Finely Chopped)
- Provide 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- Provide 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- You need 1⁄4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- You need 1 tbsp Kashmiri Chilli Powder
- Take 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- You need 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Fennel Seeds Powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Pepper Powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Garam Masala
- Use 1 Sprig Curry Leaves
- Provide 1⁄4 Cup Hot Water
- Provide 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Use As required Salt
Instructions to make Nadan Mutta Roast (Kerala Style Egg Roast) Dry Egg Curry Recipe:
- Boil the Eggs with 1 tsp Salt. Deshell. Make some slits over the eggs vertically and keep it aside. (Adding salt prevents the crackling of eggs while boiling)
- Heat coconut oil in a pan and shallow fry the boiled eggs, on low flame, turning it frequently for couple of minutes, or until they start to turn light brown. Remove and keep it aside.
- In the same pan, saute the chopped onions till it turns translucent.
- Add ginger paste, garlic paste and saute for a couple of minutes till the ginger garlic gives off it's aroma.
- Add green chillies and curry leaves and saute. Add all spice powders except garam masala and saute till the raw smell goes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and Salt. Saute till the tomatoes are soft and mushy and oil separates from the pan.. (Salt helps the tomatoes to cook faster). If the mixture is dry, you can add about 1⁄4 Cup of water.
- Add garam masala and mix it well.
- Add the fried eggs and toss it well. (Do not stir the mixture too hard after adding the eggs or the eggs might crumble).
- Cook it on low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Delicious Egg Roast is ready to be served as a side dish with Appam or any Indian Bread.
If you find this Nadan Mutta Roast (Kerala Style Egg Roast) Dry Egg Curry Recipe recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.