Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dal dhokli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dal dhokli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to that. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Choose a drive through for a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. You could have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, they also have plenty of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food eating places usually do not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Basic reason states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes what you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dal dhokli recipe. To make dal dhokli you need 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dal dhokli:
- Provide 1⁄2 cup Tuvar / arhar dal
- Provide 1 cup wheat flour
- Take 2 tbsp gram flour
- Get 1 tomato chopped
- Take 2 green chillies
- You need 1 tbsp grated ginger
- Use 2 tbsp jaggery
- Provide 3 tbsp ground nuts
- Provide 2 cloves
- Prepare 6-7 curry leaves
- Get 1 tsp asafoetida
- Take 2 tsp carom seeds
- You need 2 tbsp red chilli powder
- Take 2 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 2 tsp coriander powder
- You need 2-3 kashmiri whole red chilli
- You need to taste Salt
- Use 3 tbsp ghee for tadka
- You need 2 tbsp oil
Instructions to make Dal dhokli:
- First we make a dough for wheta flour dumplings
- Take a bowl add wheat flour, gram flour, oil, salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder and carom seeds
- Add water and make a dough, dough should be slightly tight not too much
- Take a ball out of it roll it with rolling pin make a big chapati not too thin not too thick
- Our dumplings are ready
- Now take a pressure cooker add dal wash it with water 2 times then add chopped tomatoes and ground nuts in it and pressure cook for 4 whistle
- Now add the dumplings which we have prepared previously to the dal and bowl it for 8-10 min. Add jaggery also
- Now collect all the spices
- Take a wok prepare tadka add ghee then curry leaves, sarso seeds, cumin seeds, cloves, Asfoiteda, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, green chilli grated ginger,
- Add this tadka to the dal and wheat dumplings
If you find this Dal dhokli recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.