Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Kasturi Methi Masala Puri With Potato Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kasturi Methi Masala Puri With Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kasturi Methi Masala Puri With Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to this. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Aim for the side dishes. Not so long ago, the only real side dish item at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their choices. Now you can find a range of salads. You may also choose Chili. You can also get a baked potato. You can choose fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t require eating something deep fried. When choosing your meal from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count low and escape dedication.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you decide on healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kasturi methi masala puri with potato curry recipe. You can have kasturi methi masala puri with potato curry using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kasturi Methi Masala Puri With Potato Curry:
- Provide For Kasturi Methi Masala puri ingredient_
- Use 1 cup Kasturi Methi washed
- Prepare 2 cup Whaat flour
- Prepare to taste Salt
- You need 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Carom seed
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Cumin seed
- You need 3 tsp Oil for moin and frying
- Provide For Potato curry ingredient_
- Take 5-6 Boiled potato
- Get 3-4 Tomato (puree)
- Use 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Provide to taste Salt
- You need 1 cup Hot Water
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Cumin seed
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Mustard seed
- Get 2 tsp Oil
- Use 1 Tsp Red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Use 1 tsp Coriander powder
- You need 1tsp Coriander leaves chopped
Steps to make Kasturi Methi Masala Puri With Potato Curry:
- Prepration of Kasturi Methi Puri
- Take a big thali add wheat flour,salt,ginger garlic paste,turmeric,red chilli powder,Coriander powder,oil 2tsp than add washed kasturi methi add water and make a tight dough.keep aside 20minutes.
- Heat kadai add oil take a dough and make a small balls and roll out the rollpins and fry puris one by one than puri are ready.
- Prepration Of Potato curry
- Take a boiled potato cut into small pieces.than heat kadai add oil,cumin seed they crackle.than add tomato puree stir 3-4mintues than leave the oil than add turmeric,red chilli,coriander powder,garam masala,and saute few minutes.
- Than add potato pieces and stir 3-4minutes patato coated all masala properly.than add 1cup of water. And boil 5minutes than turn ofg stove.garnish with coriander leaves than serve hot potato curry with kasturi methi masala puri.
If you find this Kasturi Methi Masala Puri With Potato Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.