Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Lauki Chana Dal Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lauki Chana Dal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki Chana Dal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to this. But at times the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food places are attempting to make their menus better now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Go for the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish selection at a restaurant. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their products. Now lots of them offer salads. You may also choose Chili. Baked potatoes can also be ordered. Fruit is usually available. There are many healthful options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to build a meal consisting of side dishes. When you do this you may keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and shed pounds is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you choose healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki chana dal curry recipe. To cook lauki chana dal curry you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Lauki Chana Dal Curry:
- Take 1 cup Chana dal
- You need 1 cup Lauki/bottle gourd, chopped
- Provide 1 medium Tomato, chopped
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Garlic, chopped (optional)
- Provide 1 teaspoon Ginger, chopped
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- Take 1⁄4 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder (optional)
- Use 1⁄2-1 teaspoon Coriander powder
- Use 1⁄2 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- Take 1 kokum
- Prepare 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- You need leaves Few curry
- You need to taste Salt
- You need 1 teaspoon Chopped cilantro leaves
Steps to make Lauki Chana Dal Curry:
- Wash and clean chana dal. In a pressure add washed dal along with salt and turmeric powder and enough water to cover the dal. Pressure cook it till 3 whistles.
- Peel lauki/bottle gourd and cut into cubes.
- Prepare the tadka by adding oil to a pan. Add mustard seeds, chopped tomatoes and saute for 1-2 minutes. Add lauki and chana dalalong with spices and mix. Cover the pan and lower the flame.
- And bring it to a boil till the dal blends in with the tadka.Alternatively pressure cook for two whistles
- Adjust your seasonings and garnish it with cilantro leaves and serve.
If you find this Lauki Chana Dal Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.