Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Makhana Kaju Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Makhana Kaju Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Makhana Kaju Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Enormous Advantages For Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something that many people live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This particular thought can be found in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
While everyone understands that consuming plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make sure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? Well lets check out the vitamins and minerals that you can acquire in just one apple. A few of the major minerals that you’ll come across in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, as well as other trace minerals. And you’ll also discover vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
And now you understand why men and women tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. You will be able to discover many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. I hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you end up getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to makhana kaju curry recipe. You can have makhana kaju curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Makhana Kaju Curry:
- You need makhana (fox nut)
- Prepare kaju (cashew)
- Prepare medium sized tomatoes
- You need ginger
- Get green chillies, finely chopped
- Take garam masala
- Prepare kasuri methi
- Provide haldi (turmeric powder)
- Use coriander powder
- Take kashmiri chilli powder
- Provide water
- Provide Oil
- Get Salt
- Prepare Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Prepare Cumin seeds
- You need hing
Steps to make Makhana Kaju Curry:
- Take a pan, add oil, fry the makhana and cashews separately and keep it aside. Soak 1⁄2 cashews in hot water for 10 to 15 min.
- Take a mixer jar, add chopped tomatoes, green chillies, ginger and soaked cashews. Blend it together.
- Heat oil. Add cumin seeds. Let it crackle. Add hing. Add kasuri methi to it stir. Add turmeric powder, Kashmiri chili powder and coriander powder. Stir and cook the masalas on slow flame.
- Add blended tomatoes 🍅 mixture to it. Cook for few minutes. Add coriander leaves, and garam masala to it. Stir add and water to it. Cook for few seconds. Add cashews and makhana to the gravy. Mix properly. Cook for 5min. Makhana and kaju sabji is ready.
- Can be served with roti or paratha.
If you find this Makhana Kaju Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.