Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn Malai Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this rule as well. This specific thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Now the question is, why are these vitamins and minerals so important? Well to begin with there have been a lot of studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the chance of various cancers. A few of the cancers that apples may help avoid are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. I am not sure about you however, when I read that I went out and bought a whole bag of apples.
And now you recognize why individuals tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In this post we just covered a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You will be able to discover many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. I am hoping that the the very next time you go to the grocery store you wind up getting plenty of apples. These apples could end up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can cook prawn malai curry using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn Malai Curry:
- Provide 2 tsp mustard seeds
- You need 3-4 tsp grated tender coconut
- Provide 3-4 green chillies
- Get 1 inch ginger
- Take 2 tsp chopped onion
- Prepare 250 grms prawns
- Use 5-6 tsp mustard oil
- Take to taste Salt
- Prepare 1⁄3 tsp Turmeric powder
- You need 1⁄2 cup Coconut milk/ full cream milk
- Use 2-3 tsp fresh cream
Steps to make Prawn Malai Curry:
- Peel and wash big size prawns🍤 Marinate with salt and turmeric powder.
- In a mixer grinder make a smooth paste of 2 tsp of mustard seeds, 3-4 tsp of grated soft coconut, 4 green chillies, 1⁄2 tsp of grated ginger or a inch of ginger piece.
- Heat mustard oil(5-6 spoon) in a kadai. Sauté the onion chopped. Add the prawns 🍤.
- Sauté the prawns and add the paste of coconut in it with little salt and water. (As prawns were marinated before)
- Now add 1⁄2 cup of coconut milk and 1⁄3 cup of fresh cream/ full cream milk. Boil it for 3-4 min covered in low flame.
- Serve with green chillies and plain rice.
- Malai Prawns/ Chingri is an authentic Bong recipe which is really yum 😋 Served with plain rice. Try this simple recipe of prawn and let me know your reviews.
If you find this Prawn Malai Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.