Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Whosayna’s Fish Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Whosayna’s Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Fantastic Pertaining To Your Health.
Every person has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
In accordance with another study, apples may also have great results on your brain. They discovered that one of the ingredients in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Meaning that by eating apples you are able to minimize the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. The one thing you should realize is that we only covered a portion of the benefits of eating apples. It is possible to find many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase quite a few apples, their in the produce department. You will notice that your overall health could greatly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s fish curry recipe. You can cook whosayna’s fish curry using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Fish Curry:
- Prepare 4-5 pcs Fish (can put head too)/ Prawns/Dried Fish or Prawns
- Provide 2 tsp Chilli powder
- Use 1 tsp Kashmiri Chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Fish Masala (locally made)
- Take 1 1⁄2 tsp Salt
- Provide 5 Tomatoes (chopped)
- You need 1⁄4 tsp Coriander powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp / 3 Garlic paste or cloves of Garlic
- Provide 3-4 tbsp Oil
- Provide 1 tbsp Tomato Puree (optional)
- Get 1 Spring Onions (chopped)
- Prepare 2 pcs Raw Mango (or Dry Mango or Lemon juice)
- You need As needed Coriander leaves (chopped)
- Get 3 Green Chillies (jullienes)
- You need 5⁄6 Few Curry leaves
Steps to make Whosayna’s Fish Curry:
- In blender put oil, tomatoes, tomato puree, chilli powder, coriander powder, fish masala, garlic, salt and a cup of water then blend to a paste
- Pour in a pot, add half cup of water then keep on flame
- Let it boil properly if it thickens can add water, add fish, raw mango and spring onions cook till fish is done
- Garnish with green chillies and coriander leaves
If you find this Whosayna’s Fish Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.