Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Appam recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Appam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Appam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Fantastic Pertaining To Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know men and women that live by this and also demand that their children live by this rule as well. This particular thought can be found in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
In accordance with another study, apples can also have good results on your brain. This research showed that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we grow older. And naturally thanks to this ingredient in apples, they can actually reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The one thing you should realize is that we only covered some of the benefits of eating apples. All of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this article, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the very next time you go to the store. You will find that your overall health can greatly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to appam recipe. You can cook appam using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Appam:
- Take 1⁄2 cup sooji
- Use 1⁄2 cup curd
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup water
- You need 1⁄4 cup green peas
- Provide 2 green chopped chillies
- Get 1⁄2 tsp ginger paste
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp urad dal
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp baking soda
- Use to taste Salt
- Use 1 TSP oil for tadka
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp mustard seeds
- Prepare 8-10 curry leaves
Steps to make Appam:
- In a bowl add suji+curd+water mix well &leave for 10 min.
- After 10min.add peas,ginger paste,green chillies and salt mix well. Batter is little thick.
- In a pan heat one tsp oil add mustard seeds,curry leaves & urad dal when the seeds crackle then add this tadka into the batter also add b.soda &mix well.
- Preheat appan maker for making appum. Now pour 2,3 drops of oil in each mold on appum maker to grease them.pour 1tsp batter in each mold.cover & let them cook for 3mins on medium flame.
- Flip the sides of the appum as well cover again for 2min.Repeat the process untill the entire batter is utilised.
- Making these appams are really very easy.serve the appams with any chutteny or dip.
If you find this Appam recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.