Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Makhana Kaju Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Makhana Kaju Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is literally very true. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Pick water, juice or milk as a drink. When you sip a big soft drink you are introducing a lot of empty calories to your day. Usually just one helping of soda pop is only eight ounces big. That portion could contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. A fast food soda is frequently at the very least twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. Choosing a soft drink as your drink raises your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice or perhaps standard water.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to makhana kaju curry recipe. To cook makhana kaju curry you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Makhana Kaju Curry:
- Provide Potato
- Prepare makhane
- Provide cashewnuts
- Take milk
- Take Onion
- You need tomato
- Take "piece ginger
- Use garlic
- You need Green chilli
- You need sp kasuri methi
- Prepare sp cooking oil
- Prepare cumin seeds
- Use salt
- Take red chilli powder
- Use turmeric powder
- Take garam masala
- Get coriander seeds powder
- Get water
Instructions to make Makhana Kaju Curry:
- Wash peel and chop potatoes and dry roast makhana till pink.
- Soak around 15 cashew nuts in half cup of milk leaving 5 for garnishing for 30 minutes.
- Wash, peel and chop onion, tomato, green chilli, ginger and garlic. Add soaked cashew nuts and Grind it to a smooth paste in a mixer.
- Heat cooking oil in a pressure cooker. Add cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put onion Tomato paste and sauté on low flame till it leaves the sides. Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander seeds powder and mix. Add chopped potatoes, cashew nuts and makhane.
- Mix well and saute for 2-3 minutes. Add water and mix. Place the lid and pressure cook till 2 - 3 whistles Switch off the flame. Let pressure releases automatically.
- Serve hot with chapatti, parantha or puri garnished with Cashew nuts.
If you find this Makhana Kaju Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.