Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn Malai curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Every person has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You may know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be delighted to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Your heart is an additional thing which really can be helped by consuming apples. I am sure you know that apples have fiber, and that, as well as some of the other ingredients of apples can promote heart health. These ingredients will even help to reduce your cholesterol, which is also great for promoting heart health. Something you should understand is that many of the ingredients for a healthy heart tend to be found in the skin of the apple. And your best choice is to come across a local farm that grows only organic apples and be sure you eat the skin also so you can get the most benefits of the apple.
And now you understand why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. The one thing you should realize is that we only mentioned a portion of the benefits of eating apples. You will be able to discover many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. I really hope that the the very next time you go to the grocery store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. To cook prawn malai curry you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn Malai curry:
- Prepare 200 g prawn
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup dessicated coconut
- Get 1 onion paste
- You need 1 tbs Ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1 cup hot water
- Take 1 bay leaf
- Get 1 tsp jeera (whole)
- Take 1 whole dry red chilli
- Use 2-3 whole garam masalas
- Get 1⁄2 tsp garam masala powder
- Get 2-3 green chillies
- Get 1 tomato purred
- Use To taste salt
- Provide As needed oil for frying
Steps to make Prawn Malai curry:
- Wash & marinate the prawns with salt & turmeric powder
- Now put the dessicated coconut in the hot water for few minutes & strain to get the coconut milk & keep aside
- Now heat a pan, add oil & fry the prawns well
- Remove the prawns, add bay leaf, red chilli, jeera & whole garam masala then allow it to crackle
- Now fry the onion paste adding ginger garlic paste, salt & turmeric powder
- Add tomato puree & red chilli powder then fry it well
- Add the dessicated coconut then mix well
- Finally add the coconut milk & bring it to boil
- Now add the fried prawns. cover it, keep it in low flame till it gets tender
- Prawn Malai curry is ready sprinkle garam masala powder & serve it with steaming rice
If you find this Prawn Malai curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.