Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawns curry my style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawns curry my style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns curry my style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. Not too long ago, the sole side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now more or less all of the popular fast food places have broadened their menus. There are lots of salads out there now. You can get chili. You may purchase a baked potato. You can get fruit. There are a lot of options that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. When deciding on your meal from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count lower and save yourself commitment.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns curry my style recipe. To cook prawns curry my style you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawns curry my style:
- Prepare 1 cup dry coconut (grated)
- Prepare 500 gms prawns cleaned
- Provide 1 tsp cumin seeda
- Provide 1 tsp fenugreek seeds
- Use pinch hing (asafoetida)
- Provide 1 tbsp ginger. garlic paste
- You need 1 tsp Sambhar masala
- Get 2 tbsp curry leaves
- You need 3-4 green chillies
- Prepare to taste salt
- Take 3 tomatoes
- Prepare 2 onions (finely chopped)
- Take 1 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 1 tsp coriander powder
- You need 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 2 tbsp oil
- Take as needed green coriander for garnish
Steps to make Prawns curry my style:
- Grind coconut,cumin seeds and 2 tomatoes in a fine paste
- Heat oil in a pan add hing, add ginger and garlic paste, curry leaves, methi seeds,green chillies and fry it then add chopped onion then saute it.
- Then add the grinded coconut paste and all the powdered masala..put salt with a little water and get it properly so that it doesn't stik in the pan.
- Now add washed prawns in the masala mix it well for few mins without covering lid. now add one finely chopped tomato now add a cup of water keep the consistency little thick and cover it boil it for 10 mins.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves
If you find this Prawns curry my style recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.