Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Seafood Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Advantages For Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? You might know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. This thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. You will be delighted to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
I am sure you have heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples will benefit a persons brain. While carrying out their study they discovered that, quercetin, which is located in apples assists in maintaining healthy brain cells. Which means that by eating apples you are able to decrease the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The advantages we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Should you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. When you go shopping again, be sure to purchase quite a few apples, their in the produce department. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood curry recipe. To make seafood curry you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seafood Curry:
- You need 600 g Seafood Mix *cleaned, cut into the size that is easy to eat
- Get *Today I used Prawns, Squid, Scallops and a variety of Fish Fillets
- Provide 2 Onions *finely chopped
- Use 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- You need 1-2 tablespoons Olive Oil *OR Oil of your choice
- Use 1⁄4 cup White Wine OR Sake (Rice Wine)
- You need 550 ml Water
- Prepare 1 (*400g) canned Diced Tomatoes
- Take 4 Servings Freshly Cooked Rice
- Take 90-100 g Curry Roux (Sauce Mix)
Instructions to make Seafood Curry:
- Heat Oil in a casserole pot or large saucepan, cook Onion and Garlic until soft. Add Seafood except Fish Fillets as Fish Fillets should be cooked separately.
- Add White Wine OR Sake, and stir. Seafood can be cooked very quickly. Add Tomatoes and Water, and bring to the boil.
- Break Curry Roux into small blocks, add to the mixture and simmer on low heat. Stir until Curry Roux blocks are completely dissolved. Add extra Water if too thick.
- Meanwhile, heat a small amount of Oil in a frying pan, cook Fish Fillets, and add to the curry when you serve.
- Serve on a plate with Freshly Cooked Rice.
If you find this Seafood Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.