Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Makhana Kaju Matar Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Makhana Kaju Matar Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Makhana Kaju Matar Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to that. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is simply no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Milk, juice and also water would be the best choices for beverages. Choosing a big soft drink as your beverage contributes hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. One serving of soda is eight oz.. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes start out at twenty ounces. It is usually at least 30 ounces. This shows that your drink alone will put dozens of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice and also milk, however, are better choices.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let another person make your dinner. If you choose healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to makhana kaju matar curry recipe. To make makhana kaju matar curry you need 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Makhana Kaju Matar Curry:
- Prepare + 1 tsp Ghee
- Provide Jeera (Cumin seeds)
- Use Heeng (Asafoetida)
- Use Turmeric powder
- Use Coriander Powder
- Prepare Tomatoes
- You need Green Chillies
- Get Ginger Paste
- Take Cashews (for paste)
- Provide Red Chilli Powder
- Get Salt
- Provide Garam Masala
- Use Water
- Use Matar
- Prepare Kasuri Methi
- Use & 1⁄2 cup Makhana
- Take Cashews
- Take Cream
Steps to make Makhana Kaju Matar Curry:
- Take 1 tsp ghee in a pan. Add cashews (split into half vertically) to it and roast on a medium flame till they become slightly golden in colour. Drain And keep aside.
- In the same pan add makhana. Roast it on low flame till they become crispy and slightly golden in colour. Keep them aside.
- Soak the cashews 1⁄4 cup cashews (Please note these are not roasted) gravy in warm water for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add these soaked cashews along with 2 tbsp of water to a mixer jar and form a creamy cashew paste.
- Puree the tomatoes along with ginger and green chillies. Add 2 tbsp ghee in a pan. Add jeera, heeng, turmeric powder and coriander powder to it. Roast the spices for 5-10 seconds or till they it become aromatic.
- Add tomato puree to it.
- Cook this tomato puree on medium flame till the entire spice mixture starts leaving the fat on surface.
- Add prepared cashews paste, salt, red chilli powder and garam masala to the pan.
- Add 3⁄4 cup water and peas (matar). Stir gently and then cover it with a lid for 10 minutes. Simmer the flame.
- Add roasted makhana, cashews, kasuri methi and 1⁄4 cup water to the pan. Mix well and let the curry cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Delicious creamy Makhana Matar Curry is ready!
If you find this Makhana Kaju Matar Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.