Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn malai curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Advantages For Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this principle as well. This thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. You will be pleased to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
Cornell University did a study on the result apples have on your brain. This study indicated that the ingredients in apples are able to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we grow older. Which means that by eating apples you are able to reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
And now you recognize why men and women tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In this post we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You will be able to discover many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. I am hoping that the next time you go to the grocery store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. It can truly help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn malai curry:
- Get 300 grams prawn washed and marinate d1 onion chopped
- Use 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 teaspoon red chilli Powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Use 1 tomato pureed
- Take 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 1 pod green cardamom
- Use 1 clove
- Take 1 " cinnamon stick
- Get 1 teaspoon jeera seeds
- Provide To taste salt and sugar
- Prepare As needed oil and ghee
- You need 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Use 1⁄2 cup Coconut milk
Steps to make Prawn malai curry:
- Heat oil in a pan add jeera seeds bay leaf and whole garam masala,allow them to crackle
- Add the prawns shallow fry it
- Add onion paste,ginger and garlic paste and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder
- Cover it and cook till the fish gets soft and moist
- Add red chilli Powder and tomato puree saute well till the raw smell disappears
- Add Coconut milk and boil
- Finally add sugar and garam masala powder
- Sprinkle ghee and serve hot with plain rice
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.