Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Goan Style Zero Oil Prawn Curry with Raw Mango recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan Style Zero Oil Prawn Curry with Raw Mango recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many men and women have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that folks in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
While everyone understands that eating plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make certain your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? The very first thing you should recognize is that apples possess more vitamins and minerals when compared with some other fruits.. On the subject of the particular minerals that tend to be in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to mention a few. Obviously vitamins are also extremely important for your health and wellbeing and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The one thing you should recognize is that we only mentioned some of the benefits of eating apples. It is possible to locate many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. I hope that the next time you go to the food store you wind up getting plenty of apples. These apples could wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to goan style zero oil prawn curry with raw mango recipe. To cook goan style zero oil prawn curry with raw mango you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Goan Style Zero Oil Prawn Curry with Raw Mango:
- Get 500 gm Prawns
- Take 1 finely chopped onions
- Take 1⁄2 cup Coconut
- Get 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Zeera / Cumin Seeds
- Prepare 4-5 Pepper corns
- You need 2-3 Dry Red Chillies
- Get 1 Raw Mango Peeled & Sliced
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp Sugar
- You need As needed Water
Steps to make Goan Style Zero Oil Prawn Curry with Raw Mango:
- Take a heavy bottomed pan / kadhai and boil the chopped onion and the prawns in 2.5 cups of water for 3-4 mins. I used thawed frozen prawns, if using fresh prawns, you could reduce the amount of cooking time as per the requirement.
- In a mixer jar, add the fresh coconut, turmeric powder, zeera, peppercorns, dry red chillies, adding a little water if necessary, blend into a smooth paste. Yes, absolutely no need to add garlic or ginger, you may choose to if you want thoough.
- Now add the ground masala to the boiling prawn - onion mixture along with a skinned and sliced raw mango, with the pulpy seed as well.
- Add salt to taste. I like to add just a wee bit of sugar in this to balance the sourness of the raw mango, you may choose to omit.
- Add a little water if the curry is too thick. Boil for another 3-4 mins or so or till the prawns are done and take the curry off the heat.
- Serve hot or at room temperature with rice.
If you find this Goan Style Zero Oil Prawn Curry with Raw Mango recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.