Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak chana dal kofta curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak chana dal kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak chana dal kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You can do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Select a drive through with a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. You can consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, they also have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not many fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Simple reason states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak chana dal kofta curry recipe. To make palak chana dal kofta curry you only need 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak chana dal kofta curry:
- Provide 2 bunch palak chopped
- Take 1 bowl socked chana dal
- Use 2 green chilli
- Prepare 4-5 garlic
- Use 1 piece ginger
- You need to taste Salt
- Use 1⁄2 red chilli powder
- Use Oil for fry
- You need 1 bowl chana flour
- Get For gravy
- Prepare 2 spoon oil
- Use 1⁄4 spoon jeera
- Use Pinch hing
- Provide 1 onion chopped
- Prepare 2 tomato paste
- Take 1 spoon red chilli powder
- Get 1⁄2 spoon yellow powder
- You need 1 daniya jeera powder
- Provide to taste Salt
- Get Water
Instructions to make Palak chana dal kofta curry:
- Take grinder jar put chana dal,garlic, green chilli, ginger make a corsely paste.
- Take a bowl add chopped palak, chana dal mixer, besan,salt,red chilli and mix well with little water.
- Heat the oil for fry,make medium size ball from out of mixer and put in oil until golden brown. Step:4…take pan add 2 spoon oil to make it hot, put jeera, hing chopped onion saute well, until become soft add tomato paste and mix well,after some time oil will come out,add all dry masala mix well, add 1 glass water and let it boil completely…… serving time put kofta in plate and cover with hot gravy….
If you find this Palak chana dal kofta curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.