Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ready in 15 Minutes! Eggplant Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ready in 15 Minutes! Eggplant Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some value to this. From time to time, though, you totally do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at the fast food cafe was French Fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their choices. Now plenty of them offer salads. Chili is definitely a different selection. Baked potatoes can also be purchased. You could possibly get fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. When selecting your meal from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you are doing this you may keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you decide on healthy things, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ready in 15 minutes! eggplant keema curry recipe. You can cook ready in 15 minutes! eggplant keema curry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ready in 15 Minutes! Eggplant Keema Curry:
- You need 3 servings Hot plain cooked rice
- Prepare 250 grams Ground prok and beef mix
- Provide 2 medium Eggplants (slim Japanese type)
- Take 1 medium Onion
- Take 1 large Tomato (ripe one is better)
- You need 1 tsp Grated garlic
- Get 20 grams Butter
- Take 2 tbsp Flour
- Prepare 100 ml Water
- You need 50 ml Milk
- Provide 1 ○Consommé soup stock cube
- Use 1 tbsp ○Ketchup
- Provide 1 tbsp ○Japanese Worcestershire sauce
- Use 1 tbsp ○Sugar
- Prepare 2⁄3 tsp ○Salt
- Take 1 tbsp ○Curry powder
Steps to make Ready in 15 Minutes! Eggplant Keema Curry:
- Cut the eggplants into 2 cm cubes and soak in water for about 10 minutes to remove the bitterness.
- Finely chop the onion, and cut the tomato into pieces. Drain the excess water from the eggplants, and bake on a tray lined with aluminium foil for 7-8 minutes until they become soft.
- Melt the butter in a heated frying pan, and add the garlic. When fragrant, add the ground meat, and stir-fry.
- When the meat is almost cooked through, add the onion, and stir-fry until it becomes translucent. Add the flour, and continue stir-frying. Add the tomato and bring to a simmer.
- Add the water and milk, and bring to a boil. (It starts to thicken.)
- Add the ○ seasoning ingredients, and the baked eggplants. Bring to a boil again, and done.
If you find this Ready in 15 Minutes! Eggplant Keema Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.