Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Keema Masala Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Keema Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Keema Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to carry out all of their own cooking. This is really very true. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus better now. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Your drink ought to be water or juice or milk. Drinking a large soft drink allows hundreds of empty calories into your diet. A single portion of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. That serving typically includes at least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food fizzy drinks are at least twenty ounces big. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. This means that your drink on it’s own will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice and milk, conversely, are much better choices.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Often what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken keema masala curry recipe. To cook chicken keema masala curry you only need 24 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Keema Masala Curry:
- Prepare 200 gms chicken mince
- Take 2 onions chopped finely
- Take 1 tsp ginger paste
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic paste
- Take 1⁄2 tsp kitchen king masala
- Use 1⁄4 th tsp fennel seed powder
- Provide 2 cardamoms
- Prepare 3 cloves
- Get 1 small stick cinnamon
- Use 1 tsp kasoori methi
- Get 1⁄4 th tsp ajwain
- Prepare 1 tbsp chopped capsicum
- Prepare 1 tomato chopped
- Provide 1 tbsp green peas
- Use 1 tbsp tomato puree
- Provide 1 tbsp fresh cream
- Use 1⁄4 th tsp Turmeric powder
- You need 1⁄4 th tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1⁄2 tsp garam masala
- Get 1 tbsp coriander chopped
- Use 2 green and red chillies
- Prepare 1 tbsp refined oil
- Use 1 tbsp ghee
- Prepare To taste salt
Instructions to make Chicken Keema Masala Curry:
- Heat 1 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp ghee in a pan. Sprinkle half crushed whole garam masala and ajwain. When they crackle, add finely chopped onion and fry till transparent. Add chopped tomato and little salt and fry. Add chopped capsicum and green peas and toss. Meanwhile, boil chicken mince separately with little salt and pepper till it is tender. Mix all. Add all the dry masalas, kasoori methi, salt and toss. Add little more water and cook till mince and vegetables are well blended.
- Add fresh cream and toss till gravy is semi-dry. Sprinkle garam masala and chopped coriander. Garnish with few cashew nuts, malai and green and red chillies. Serve hot with lightly toasted and buttered buns or bread, paratha or tandoori roti or rice.
If you find this Chicken Keema Masala Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.