Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect My Curry Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Curry Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Curry Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is a thing that many people live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
More than likely you have heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples can benefit an individuals brain. This study indicated that the ingredients in apples have the capacity to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. Meaning that by eating apples you are able to minimize the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
And now you understand why men and women tell you that you should eat an apple every day. Something you should recognize is that we only covered a portion of the benefits of eating apples. It is possible to find many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. I am hoping that the the very next time you go to the food store you wind up getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your overall health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my curry bread recipe. You can cook my curry bread using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Curry Bread:
- Provide 1 Basic bread dough
- You need 300 grams Mixed ground beef and pork
- Provide 1 medium Onion
- Provide 1⁄4 Carrot
- Provide 1⁄2 bunch Spinach (boiled)
- You need 1 medium Potato
- Get 15 grams Cellophane noodles (rehydrated)
- Use 2 to 3 pieces Curry roux blocks (store-bought)
- Take 1 Soy sauce, salt, pepper, Japanese-style Worcestershire sauce etc.
- Take 1 for the coating Beaten egg, panko
Instructions to make My Curry Bread:
- Prepare the filling ingredients. You just have to chop everything up in the way you like (I do it as listed above).
- Heat a frying pan, add the ground meat and cook quickly. Add the onion, carrot and potato and continue stir-frying. When everything is more or less cooked through, add the noodles and stir fry some more.
- Add the chopped up curry roux, and mix to dissolve. Taste, and add seasoning with your favorite condiments (soy sauce, salt and pepper, and Japanese-style Worcestershire sauce etc.) Leave to cool.
- Make the basic bread dough, and complete the 1st rising. Deflate and divide into portions.
- Round off each portion of dough, cover with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel, and leave to rest for 20 minutes.
- Deflate the dough lightly and roll it out with a rolling pin (make the middle thicker than the edges). Top with the portioned filling.
- From here on, this is how I wrap each bun. Fold up the top and bottom sides, then the left and right sides.
- With your right hand, pull up the dough edges towards the middle (where your left hand is).
- Turn the dough in the other direction and pleat the dough towards the center. Pinch the seams tightly closed.
- Turn the buns seam side down and neaten them up. Mist with water, and leave for the 2nd rising for 20 minutes.
- Optionally brush the surface with beaten egg, and top with panko. Mist with water again.
- Bake in a preheated 210°C oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Done.
If you find this My Curry Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.