Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nargisi Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nargisi Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. This is really very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to cook an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because most famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish choice at a restaurant. Now just about all of the popular fast food places have broadened their menus. Now plenty of them provide salads. You could also pick out Chili. Baked potatoes can even be bought. Fruit is usually offered. There are so many options that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to build a meal out of side dishes. This makes it possible for you to keep your calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nargisi kofta curry recipe. You can cook nargisi kofta curry using 35 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Nargisi Kofta Curry:
- Take 1 tbsp. coriander-cumin powder
- Use Kofta -
- Get 2 cups mutton mince, washed & drained
- You need 1 tsp. ginger-garlic paste
- Provide 2 tbsp. fried onion
- Use 1-2 green chilies, finely chopped
- Get handful coriander-mint leaves, chopped
- You need 2 tbsp. oats powder
- You need 2 tbsp. roasted chickpea flour
- Take to taste salt
- Use 1⁄2 tsp. turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp. coriander-cumin powder
- Get 1 tsp. chilli powder
- You need 1⁄2 tsp. garam masala powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 beaten egg
- Get 1 tbsp. ghee
- Prepare 2 boiled eggs, peeled
- Provide remaining beaten egg
- Prepare as needed oil to deep fry
- Get Gravy -
- Take 3 tbsp. oil
- Use 1 onion, roughly chopped
- Use 1 " ginger
- Take 2-3 garlic cloves
- Use 2-3 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- You need to taste salt
- You need pinch nutmeg powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp. turmeric powder
- You need 1 tbsp. red chilli powder
- Get 1 tbsp. coriander-cumin powder
- Use 1⁄2 tsp. garam masala powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup beaten yogurt
- Provide 1 tsp. ghee
- Take 1 tsp. kewra water
- Get 1 tbsp. coriander leaves, chopped
Steps to make Nargisi Kofta Curry:
- In a bowl, mix all the above mentioned ingredients starting from chicken keema to ghee. Blend in the food processor till well combined.
- Divide into 3 portions. Take each portion & give a flat round shape. Place one egg in the centre and bring the edges together to cover it completely.
- Dip each of them in the beaten egg & deep fry them to a golden colour. Drain on a kitchen towel and keep aside.
- Heat 3 tbsp. oil (use the same oil in which the koftas were fried). Add all the dry spices and saute for a few seconds.
- Add the blended puree and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the yoghurt and simmer till the oil separates from the sides of the pan.
- Add the fried koftas and 1⁄2-1 cup water. Bring it to a boil and simmer till the gravy is slightly thick or comes to a desired consistency. Switch off the flame and add ghee and kewra water.
- Garnish with coriander leaves & serve with plain steamed rice, any form of flavoured rice or Indian flat bread.
If you find this Nargisi Kofta Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.