Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Red Curry Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. You will even find that people in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they do not even know why. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
Now the question becomes, why are these types of vitamins and minerals so important? As I am sure you know, research is being done all the time and there have been studies that have been done that indicate that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the list of cancers which apples can help reduce the chances of is colon cancer and even lung cancer. I am not sure about you however, when I read that I went out and got a whole bag of apples.
And now you know why individuals tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In this post we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this post, however the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to the store. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red curry chicken recipe. To make red curry chicken you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Curry Chicken:
- Get 2 tbls Olive oil
- Prepare 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size piece
- Use 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- Take 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Take 2 tbls red curry paste (adjust to your preference)
- Take 1 cup water
- Get 1 can coconut cream or coconut milk
- Take 3⁄4 tbls fish sauce
- Take 1 tsp sugar (or brown sugar)
- You need 1 tsp lime juice
- Prepare 1 red pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- Prepare 1 tbls cilantro, chopped
- Provide Lime wedges, optional
- Take Green onion, sliced, optional
Instructions to make Red Curry Chicken:
- Heat skillet on medium heat and add cooking oil. When heated add onion, saute until almost translucent, add garlic saute another minute.
- Add chicken and cook until surface turns white.
- Add red curry paste, stir to combine well.
- Add water, coconut cream, fish sauce, sugar and lime juice. Turn heat to low and simmer until curry sauce thickens.
- Add red pepper. Simmer for another 2 minutes. Add chopped cilantro.
- Serve immediately over steamed rice with lime wedges, cilantro and green onion.
If you find this Red Curry Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.