Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for South-Indian Parpu Podi look no further! We provide you only the best South-Indian Parpu Podi | Mixed lentil powder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South-Indian Parpu Podi
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to south-indian parpu podi | mixed lentil powder recipe. mixed lentil powder you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook South-Indian Parpu Podi | Mixed lentil powder:
- Use Parpu podi
- Use 1⁄3 cup toor dal/Split & dehusked yellow lentil
- Provide 1⁄3 cup moong dal/Split & dehusked green lentil
- Use 1⁄3 cup udad dal/Split & dehusked black lentil
- You need 3-4 sprigs curry leaves
- Prepare 4-5 dry red chillies
- You need 1 teaspoon salt
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon hing/ aesofeotida
- Take How to prepare Podi rice
- Get 1 teaspoon oil
- Get 1 cup steamed rice
Steps to make South-Indian Parpu Podi | Mixed lentil powder:
- Keep all ingredients ready
- Roast dals evenly till golden brown colour
- Also roast red chillies and curry leaves until they become crunchy
- Cool the dals, add hing and grind to fine powder.
- Sift the powder. Store in a dry and airtight glass container.
- Use 1-2 tablespoons for 1 cup rice, also add a teaspoon of oil and mix well. Enjoy with roasted papadams, curd or pickles
If you find this South-Indian Parpu Podi | Mixed lentil powder recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.