Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Nargisi Kofta Recipe recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Nargisi Kofta Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nargisi Kofta Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to this. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Select water, juice or perhaps milk as a drink. Drinking a large soda allows hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. Usually an individual serving of soda pop should be eight ounces big. That helping typically includes at least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces huge. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. Choosing a soft drink as your drink increases your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, however, are far better choices.
Simple reason states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nargisi kofta recipe recipe. To cook nargisi kofta recipe you need 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nargisi Kofta Recipe:
- Get FOR KOFTA - Grated paneer -
- Provide Boiled potatoes/ aloo - 1 and 1⁄2 cups
- Prepare Bread -
- You need Salt/ namak
- You need Turmeric/ haldi -
- Use FOR GRAVY - Malai/ cream -
- Prepare Tomato/tamaatar -
- Get Makhana -
- Use Green chili/ hari mirch :
- Get Curd/ dahi -
- Take Kaju paste -
- Prepare Whole garm masala -
- Use Ginger/ adarak, garlic/lehsun paste -
- Prepare Cumin seeds/ jeera -
- You need Turmeric, red chili, coriander,garam masala and salt as par tast
- Provide Oil/ tel - 3 tablespoons for gravy and remaining for deep frying
- You need Chopped coriander leaves/ dhaniya patta for garnishing the curry
Steps to make Nargisi Kofta Recipe:
- Cut brown edges of the bread and take a mixing bowl. Add bread, paneer, mashed potatoes and salt to make a dough
- Divide the dough into 2 parts. Take 1 part and add turmeric and mix well. Now, this part needs to be sub divided into 8 equal parts. Make 8 oval shaped balls from it. This part will be yellow in color.
- Take another part and divide it into 8 small parts. This part is white in color. Spread 1 white part on hand put yellow oval shape ball in center and cover it with white part. Likewise, make all koftas ready for frying.
- Heat enough oil on medium flame and fry the koftas till it gets golden brown color. Set them aside and let's prepare the gravy for curry.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil and add chopped tomatoes, green chillies and makhana. Saute till the tomatoes turn soft. Switch off the flame. Once cooled, grind it to a puree.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan, add jeera and whole garam masala and saute for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Now add ginger and garlic paste and saute for 2 minutes on low flame. Add kaju paste and saute again for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato puree, red chili powder, coriander powder and turmeric. Saute until the oil gets separated from spices on medium flame.
- Add beaten curd and malai and stir the curry continuously until gravy starts boiling. Now add enough water and add remaining spices and salt.
- Cook for 7-8 minutes on medium flame. Switch off the gas and add fried koftas and chopped coriander in the gravy.
- Delicious nargisi kofta recipe is ready to be served with hot phulkas/ rice!
If you find this Nargisi Kofta Recipe recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.