Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy chicken roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy chicken roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to that. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus better now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Concentrate on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish selection at a restaurant. Now more or less all of the popular fast food places have expanded their menus. There are many salads around today. Chili is yet another choice. You may buy a baked potato. Fruit is normally offered. There are a lot of options that don’t include eating something deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to build a meal out of side dishes. This makes it possible for you to keep the calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a few good decisions and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person make your dinner. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken roast recipe. You can cook easy chicken roast using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy chicken roast:
- You need 1 kilo Chicken
- Use 2 tsps Lemon juice
- Use 1⁄2 cup Mint leaves chopped
- Use 1⁄4 tsp Turmeric powder
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Pepper powder
- Take 1⁄4 tsp Fennel seeds
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Provide 2 tbsps Oil
- You need 1 cup Onion sliced
- Provide Curry leaves few
- Get 2 tsps Red chilli powder
- Provide 1 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- Get 21⁄2 tsps Coriander powder
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Jeera powder
- Get 1 inch Ginger
- Take 4 nos Garlic
- Take 2 tsps Kas kas
Instructions to make Easy chicken roast:
- Wash and cut the chicken into medium sized pieces and drain the water completely. Soak kaskas with 2 tbsp of water. Grind the ingredients from lemon juice to salt into a fine paste. Marinate the chicken with this ground paste and keep aside for 30 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan and add sliced onions and curry leaves, saute until golden brown. Lower the flame and add in all the spice powders(red chilli, kashmiri chilli, coriander, & jeera) and saute till you get a nice aroma. Now add ginger,garlic and kas kas paste and saute till raw smell disappears. Add the marinated chicken pieces, mix until the masala completely coats the chicken. Cover and cook on medium flame for 15-20 mins. Stir in between. Check the salt level. When the chicken is almost c…
- Easy chicken roast is now ready to serve.
- Serve hot with Roti's/fried rice.
If you find this Easy chicken roast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.