Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fiber-Rich Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fiber-Rich Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to this. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Once in a while you need to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Choose your drive through according to if it has better options available. Arby’s for example, isn’t going to provide burgers. Instead you can choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has a bundle of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not every thing is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unhealthy items.
Basic logic states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fiber-rich keema curry recipe. To make fiber-rich keema curry you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fiber-Rich Keema Curry:
- Get 100 grams Ground mixed meat (80% beef: 20% pork)
- Get 100 grams Onions
- Prepare 50 grams Carrot
- You need 100 grams Cabbage
- Use 1⁄2 clove Garlic
- Provide 1⁄2 piece Ginger
- You need 1⁄2 Banana
- Provide 1⁄4 Apple
- You need 25 grams Mixed raisins
- You need 1 tsp Curry powder
- Prepare 4 cubes Curry Roux: House Java Curry (Medium)
- Use 500 ml Water
- Take 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- You need 1 tsp Usukuchi soy sauce
- Take 4 plates Hot cooked rice
- Prepare 1 Plain yogurt
- You need 1 Fresh parsley
- Prepare 1 if you have some Cherry tomatoes
Instructions to make Fiber-Rich Keema Curry:
- I used medium spicy Java Curry.
- Finely chop the garlic, ginger, onions, carrots, and cabbage. Grate the apple with the skin intact, finely chop the banana, and combine the two.
- Add garlic and ginger to a preheated pan coated in vegetable oil and sauté well until aromatic; add onions, reduce to low heat, and sauté until golden. Add carrots and cabbage, add ground mixed meat once it wilts, and sauté more. Sprinkle curry powder and mix thoroughly.
- Add water, bring to a boil and skim out the scum. Sdd banana, apple, and raisins, and boil over low heat for about 15 minutes over low medium heat.
- Turn off the heat momentarily, dissolve the curry roux in the pot, turn the heat back on and boil for 5 minutes until it thickens. Adjust the flavor by adding light soy sauce. You can also use regular soy sauce. It really brings out the flavor.
- On a plate with rice, top with the curry, sprinkle parsley, garnish with mini tomatoes, and it's done.
If you find this Fiber-Rich Keema Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.