Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gutti Vankaya Koora (Stuffed Eggplant Andhra Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gutti Vankaya Koora (Stuffed Eggplant Andhra Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some benefit to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is simply no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Pick water, juice or milk as a drink. Drinking a large soda forces hundreds of empty calories into your diet. One helping of soda pop is eight oz.. That helping typically includes a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is frequently at the very least twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. This means that your drink alone will put dozens of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice and also milk, on the other hand, are far better choices.
Simple reason states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gutti vankaya koora (stuffed eggplant andhra style) recipe. To cook gutti vankaya koora (stuffed eggplant andhra style) you need 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gutti Vankaya Koora (Stuffed Eggplant Andhra Style):
- Prepare Roast and grind -
- Provide ground nuts
- You need sesame seed
- Take whole coriander
- You need cumin
- Use fenugreek seed
- Get cinnamon
- Get cloves
- Prepare cardamoms
- Prepare dry red chillies
- Prepare desiccated coconut
- Prepare red chilli powder
- Take curry -
- Get small tender eggplants
- Prepare tamarind pulp
- Take oil
- You need mustard
- Provide cumin
- Prepare urad daal
- Take curry leaves
- Get green chillies
- Get ginger paste
- Use garlic paste
- You need turmeric
- You need onion
- Get tomato
- Take Salt
- Use coriander leaves
Instructions to make Gutti Vankaya Koora (Stuffed Eggplant Andhra Style):
- Dry roast groundnuts on medium heat. Take it out in a bowl and in the same pan dry roast sesame seeds. Now roast coriander and cumin.
- Roast whole spices and whole red chillies. Now in the same pan add desiccated coconut and turn off the heat. Keep stirring. With the heat from the pan coconut will be roasted. Take all these roasted spices in one bowl and let it cool down.
- Now grind all these spices to a powder and add red chilli powder to it and mix. Now add tamarind pulp to it and mix everything well. Wash eggplants and make a cut from the bottom. Stuff eggplants with this spice mix.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. When it crackles add cumin, udad daal and curry leaves. Now add sliced onions to it and saute until pink in colour. Now add ginger, garlic paste and chopped green chilies. Mix everything well and add turmeric, salt and chopped tomato. Cook until tomato is soft.
- Now add stuffed eggplant to the pan and let it fry until 2 minutes. Add the remaining spice powder to it and mix well. Now add one cup of water and cover and cook it on medium heat. Stir it occasionally and add more water if required. Cook it until well done. Add coriander leaves and turn off the heat.
- Serve this eggplant curry with rice, dosa or paratha.
If you find this Gutti Vankaya Koora (Stuffed Eggplant Andhra Style) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.