Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mix dal dosai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix dal dosai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. But at times the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Aim at the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your only side dish choice at a restaurant. Now more or less all of the famous fast food places have broadened their menus. Now you can get a range of salads. You may also pick out Chili. You can get baked potatoes. You can pick fruit. There are a lot of options that don’t include eating anything deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to build a meal from side dishes. When you choose to do this you can keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix dal dosai recipe. You can cook mix dal dosai using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mix dal dosai:
- Use 2 cups rice
- Provide 1⁄4 cup arhar dal
- You need 1⁄4 cup chana dal
- Provide 1⁄4 cup yellow moong dal
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoon masoor dal
- Take 1⁄2 tablespoon urad dal
- Prepare 4-5 dry red chillies
- Use leaves Few curry
- Use to taste Salt
- Use 1⁄2 teaspoon asafoetida
- Provide Oil for frying
Instructions to make Mix dal dosai:
- Wash rice and all dals once and then soak together with dry red chillies and curry leaves in enough water for 4-5 hours.
- After soaking grind in mixer grinder and make little coarse batter. Add salt and asafoetida and mix well. Keep consistency semithick. There should be no need to ferment the batter. You can prepare dosai immediately.
- Heat nonstick tawa. Drizzle some water. When it evaporates spread big spoonful of batter in circular motion. Apply oil or butter. Cover with lid and cook until golden and crisp. Then remove lid, flip it and cook other side for a while.
- Mix dal dosai is ready to serve. Serve with sambar and Chutneys of your choice.
If you find this Mix dal dosai recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.