Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Nargisi Kofta Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Nargisi Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nargisi Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. This is really very true. From time to time, though, you totally do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus better now. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. Not that long ago, the only side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their choices. Now you can find several different salads. You could also pick out Chili. Baked potatoes can even be ordered. You can pick fruit. There are plenty of healthful options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to build a meal out of side dishes. This makes it possible for you to keep your calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Basic sense states that the proper way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let other people create your dinner. If you decide on healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nargisi kofta curry recipe. You can have nargisi kofta curry using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nargisi Kofta Curry:
- Provide 1⁄2 kg mutton mince
- Provide 6 boiled eggs
- Provide 4-5 onion chopped
- Take 1 onion grated
- Provide 2 tbsp ginger paste
- Take 2 tbsp garlic paste
- Use 1⁄4 cup chopped coriander leaves
- You need 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Use 1 tbsp coriander powder
- You need 2 tbsp gram masala powder
- Prepare 4-5 green chilli chopped
- Use 3-4 tsp roasted chana dal powder
- Use 3 tbsp curd
- You need Salt and oil for deep frying
- Use 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
Instructions to make Nargisi Kofta Curry:
- Heat oil in a pan and fry chopped onion till golden in colour.
- Make a fine paste of mutton mince in a mixer grinder.
- In the mutton mince add grated onion, fried onion, 1 tbsp ginger paste, 1 tbsp garlic paste, roasted chana dal powder, gram masala powder, red chilli powder, chopped green chilli, salt and coriander leaves.
- Mix all the ingredients together. Take a little portion of keema mixture. Flat-it between your palms. Put one boiled egg. Cover it with the mutton mixture.
- Tie it with a thread. Repeat the same process to make the rest of the koftas.
- In a Karachi heat oil. Fry the koftas on low flame. Take it out from the pan.
- In another pan heat oil. Put ginger garlic paste. Saute for one minute. Add curd and saute.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and gram masala powder. Cook for two minutes. Add water. When it boils add Koftas. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Add chopped coriander leaves. Cut the koftas in halves then serve.
If you find this Nargisi Kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.