Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Andhra Style Gutti Vankaya Pulusu Koora /Stuffed Brinjal Gravy Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Andhra Style Gutti Vankaya Pulusu Koora /Stuffed Brinjal Gravy Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
More than likely you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? You may know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this rule as well. This specific thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
Another thing that has been discovered is that apples can also help your heart. With all the substances that you will discover in apples, including fiber, they work together to help your heart health. These ingredients will even help to decrease your cholesterol, which is also great for promoting heart health. One thing you should understand is that many of the ingredients for a healthful heart are located in the skin of the apple. The reason I point this out is simply because many men and women will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a very bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so healthy for you. The one thing you should understand is that we only covered a portion of the benefits of eating apples. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to pick up quite a few apples, their in the produce department. These apples can certainly end up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to andhra style gutti vankaya pulusu koora /stuffed brinjal gravy curry recipe. You can cook andhra style gutti vankaya pulusu koora /stuffed brinjal gravy curry using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Andhra Style Gutti Vankaya Pulusu Koora /Stuffed Brinjal Gravy Curry:
- Use Brinjal
- Use green chilli
- Take ginger little
- Get coriander leaves bunch
- You need chana dal
- Prepare urad dal
- Use dhania
- Use jeera
- You need menthi seeds
- Use red chillies
- Provide salt
- Prepare turmeric
- Get hing
- You need Tamrind juice
Instructions to make Andhra Style Gutti Vankaya Pulusu Koora /Stuffed Brinjal Gravy Curry:
- Clean and slit the brinjal from both the sides and keep it dipped in water.
- Take all the dry ingredients in a plate.
- Dry roast them till it gives nice aroma and colour is also changed.
- Once it cools, grind it into powder in mixer.Add salt to this masala.
- Then cut the green chilli and ginger and coriander leaves.Grind them along with the masala powder.
- Stuff the ground masala into the brinjal.
- Heat kadai and place all the stuffed brinjal in it and add little salt and water and cover them.Allow it cook for 10 mins.
- Add more water to cook.Once the brinjal becomes soft add tamrind juice and cook for 5 mins.Then add the remaining masala to the curry and bring it to boil.Switch off the flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.Serve hot with plain rice and dal tadka.
If you find this Andhra Style Gutti Vankaya Pulusu Koora /Stuffed Brinjal Gravy Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.