Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beans and cabbage curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beans and cabbage curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually good information. Once in a while, though, you totally do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. This is possible because lots of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Visit a drive through for a place which has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. You could consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has a considerable amount of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts as well as other terribly bad items.
Simple logic states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. At times the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beans and cabbage curry recipe. To cook beans and cabbage curry you only need 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beans and cabbage curry:
- Prepare 1 small cabbage, bunch of beans, handful of peas, 1 onion
- Take 3 green chillies, little turmeric, curry leaves, coriander leave
- Prepare For seasoning 1tsp mustard seeds, 1tsp chana dal, 1tsp urad dal
- Provide 1 tsp jeera, 11⁄2 tsp salt, 1⁄2 tsp red chilli powder
Steps to make Beans and cabbage curry:
- Cut cabbage and beans then slice onions and green chillies. Keep the pan on stove add 1tbsp oil and add tadka or seasoning of mustard seeds, chana dal, urad dal and jeera. Once dals splutter add onions and green chillies.saute till onions are soft.
- Then add cut cabbage and beans, mutter, curry leaves and saute well. Add turmeric too. Then cover and cook on low flame till veggies aur cooked.
- Sprinkle some water and cover it again till eveything is cooked. Add salt, chilli powder and coriander leaves and mix well and serve.
If you find this Beans and cabbage curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.