Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Kombdi Vade (Chicken Curry With Aromat Fried Flatbread) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kombdi Vade (Chicken Curry With Aromat Fried Flatbread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kombdi Vade (Chicken Curry With Aromat Fried Flatbread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am certain you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? This is something that many individuals live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that people in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they do not even know why. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
Based on another study, apples may also have positive results on your brain. They found that one of the ingredients in apples known as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And naturally thanks to this ingredient in apples, they’re able to essentially reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
I hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so healthy for you. The huge benefits we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy some apples, their in the produce section. These apples could lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kombdi vade (chicken curry with aromat fried flatbread) recipe. To cook kombdi vade (chicken curry with aromat fried flatbread) you only need 34 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kombdi Vade (Chicken Curry With Aromat Fried Flatbread):
- Provide 500 gm Chicken
- You need 1 1⁄2 cup Chopped Onions
- Take 1⁄4 cup Chopped Tomato
- Use 1 tbs Ginger Garlic paste
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Malvani Mutton masala
- Take 2 tbs Kolhapuri Kaanda Lasun masala
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Tamarind
- Use To Taste Salt
- Get 1⁄4 cup Chopped Coriander Leaves
- Take For marination :
- Get 1 tsp Curds
- Take 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Use 1⁄4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Provide For roasting :
- Use 1 small Onion Sliced
- Prepare 3⁄4 cup Fresh Grated Coconut
- You need 1 piece (2" piece) Dry Coconut
- Prepare Whole spices to be roasted :
- Get 2 Dry Red Bedgi Chillies deseeded
- Prepare 2 CLoves
- You need 1 piece (2 inch) Cinnamon
- Provide 2 Black Peppercorns
- Get 1 Green Cardamom
- Use 1 Black Cardamom
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Cumin seeds
- You need 1 tbs Coriander Seeds
- Prepare For tempering :
- Take 3 tbs Oil
- Get 2 Cloves
- You need 1 piece (2") Cinnamon
- Take 1 Black Cardamom
- Take 2 Green Cardamom
- Use 2 small bay leaves
Instructions to make Kombdi Vade (Chicken Curry With Aromat Fried Flatbread):
- To make the Kombdi Rassa, first wash the chicken thoroughly in sufficient water. Drain well and cut into desired sized pieces.
- Marinate with curds, ginger garlic paste and and turmeric powder and set aside for about an hour.
- Heat a kadhai to roast the spices and add oil to it. First roast the deseeded dry red chillies and set aside.
- Next, add the mentioned whole spices and roast till they emit a slight aroma. Transfer to a bowl and set aside to cool.
- Heat the same kadhai and add oil to it for roasting. When it heats up, add the sliced onions and saute till translucent.
- Add to it the grated fresh coconut and saute on low to medium heat till it browns a bit. Switch off the flame and set aside to cool.
- In the meantime, roast the 2″ dry coconut piece on direct flame till it blackens. This takes hardly a few minutes.
- Grind together the roasted whole spices, dry coconut piece, tamarind and the onion coconut mixture, to get a smooth paste using water as required.
- Heat a pan and add oil to it for tempering. When it heats up, add the mentioned whole spices.
- When they splutter, add the chopped onions and saute till slightly browned.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and saute for a while. Add the turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook till mushy.
- Next, add the marinated chicken and mix well. Increase the flame to high and saute for a few minutes.
- Add water, almost upto the level of the chicken and mix. Bring to a boil and add the Malvani Masala and the Kolhapuri Kaanda Lasun Masala and mix.
- Cover and cook on medium heat stirring occasionally till the chicken pieces are well cooked.
- Uncover and add the ground masala paste and salt to taste. Mix and bring to a boil on high flame.
- Check seasoning and adjust as desired. Add some more water if required to get a gravy of medium thick consistency.
- Swtich off the heat and transfer the chicken rassa to a serving bowl.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve the delicious Chicken Rassa with some Vade or phulkas and a fresh salad by the side!
If you find this Kombdi Vade (Chicken Curry With Aromat Fried Flatbread) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.