Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Curry Udon Noodle recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Curry Udon Noodle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Udon Noodle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to cook an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You can do this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Pick out a drive through with a restaurant that is known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. You may have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has a bundle of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food eating places usually do not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let another person produce your dinner. If you decide on healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry udon noodle recipe. To make thai curry udon noodle you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Curry Udon Noodle:
- Get 2 bundle of flat udon noodle
- You need 2 egg
- Prepare 3 tomato
- You need STOCK BASE OPTIONAL
- Prepare 2 dash fish sauce or light soy sauce optional
- You need 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Take 1 1⁄2 liter water
- Take 4 tbsp thai red curry paste
- Get POUNDED PASTE FOR STOCK BASE
- Use 3 clove pounded garlic
- Get 5 small pounded shallot
- Prepare 1 cup pounded dried prawn
Instructions to make Thai Curry Udon Noodle:
- FRIED POUNDED PASTE FOR BASE
- in pan with oil saute pounded paste till fragrant and lightly but not burn then drain excess oil
- MAKE THAI CURRY NOODLE
- in pan with 1 tbsp of oil saute thai red curry paste for half minute then add fried pounded paste with water and bring to a boil
- put flat udon noodle and simmer for 13 minutes and add dash of fish sauce or light soy sauce then stir often to prevent burn bottom and sauce start thickening
- add tomato and off heat
- serve thai curry udon noodle with eggs
If you find this Thai Curry Udon Noodle recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.