Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Adai Dosa/Mixed Lentil Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Adai Dosa/Mixed Lentil Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. This is literally very true. From time to time, though, you totally do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Your beverage ought to be water or juice or milk. Choosing a big softdrink as your beverage adds hundreds of unhealthy calories to your meal. A single serving of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food fizzy drinks are no less than twenty ounces big. Usually, however, they may be 30 ounces. Choosing a soda as your beverage increases your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice or normal water.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let other people produce your dinner. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to adai dosa/mixed lentil dosa recipe. You can have adai dosa/mixed lentil dosa using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Adai Dosa/Mixed Lentil Dosa:
- Get 1 cup raw Rice
- Use 1⁄4 cup Bengal Gram or Chana Daal
- You need 1⁄4 cup Pigeon Pea Lentils or Toor Daal
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup Yellow Lentils or Moong Daal
- Take 1⁄4 cup Whole Green Gram or Sabut Moong
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- You need 1 tbsp Ginger minced
- Prepare 1 Onion finely chopped
- Use 1 small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped
- Get 2 Sprigs Curry Leaves torn
- Use 3-4 Green Chillies finely chopped
- You need Oil as required for making Dosas
Steps to make Adai Dosa/Mixed Lentil Dosa:
- Soak all the lentils and rice for about 2-3 hours. Grind them all to a flowing consistency batter just like that of a regular dosa batter.
- Leave it aside for an hour. Heat a heavy iron griddle or a non stick dosa pan. Pour a ladleful of the batter onto it. Spread uniformly and smear it with oil on top. Also drizzle oil on the sides too. Make all in the same way.
- Crispy and healthy super dosas are ready for breakfast in no time. There is no need to ferment this batter. But it is highly recommended by me to keep it aside for an hour or two.
- After 2 hours, make your dosas in the regular fashion as we do for a normal fermented one. Serve them hot with onion tomato chutney.
If you find this Adai Dosa/Mixed Lentil Dosa recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.